Chiropractic Clinic – 10 Reasons That It May Be Time To See Your Chiropractor
- You feel pain in your joints or muscles – back pain, neck pain or sciatic pain, or are experiencing frequent headaches that haven’t improved with traditional medical treatments. This is probably the most common reason people make their first chiropractic appointment at Walkerville Chiropractic Clinic.
- In your work you’re required to sit for long periods of time, or you perform repetitive physical activities. Over time, these types of unnatural strains or tensions cause misalignment of the vertebrae. Preventative chiropractic care can ensure you remain in the best of health.
- You’ve experienced an injury to your spine, muscle or joint, which hasn’t healed with medical treatment, physical therapy, or medication. Often, when traditional means haven’t worked, people begin to look for other avenues of health care and are surprised by the results chiropractic care can offer.
- You’re feeling sharp pain shooting along your leg between your buttocks and ankle. An irritated or injured nerve, sometimes referred to as a pinched nerve may be the cause, which can be alleviated with a series of chiropractic adjustments.
- There are aches, pains, stiffness, or burning sensations that come and go in certain parts of your body, which tend to just come and go without an explainable reason. Chiropractors understand how the various body systems interrelate, and are very astute at pinpointing the underlying root cause of issues.
- You’d prefer to address your joint or muscle pain without the need for potentially harmful drugs or surgery. On many occasions, people have successfully avoided the surgery recommended by traditional medicine, though chiropractic care.
- When looking in the mirror, you’ve noticed one shoulder appears lower than the other. This is a very obvious sign that there is misalignment of the spine. A visit to the chiropractor is more than warranted.
- From a side view, your head seems to be positioned somewhat forward rather than over your shoulders. This can gradually become more pronounced over time, and can be remedied with chiropractic care.
- You’re noticing that the soles of your shoes wear unevenly. For example, there may be differences between the level of wear of the outer heel or each foot. With chiropractic support you’ll be able to find greater balance and improve your gait.
- If the hems of your shirts, pants or skirts hang unevenly. No, it’s not usually the manufacturers fault! Something may be amiss with the alignment of your spine and your body has lost symmetry. See your chiropractor and your clothes will begin to hang more squarely!
It’s important not to overlook the warning signs before the problem worsens, so talk with your local chiropractor. Adelaide is well represented with the best of quality Chiropractic care at Walkerville Chiropractic with a dedicated and knowledgeable team, committed to addressing your health care needs.